ISTS
www.istsinc.com Fremont, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Not a good company to work for in the long run.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ISTS

ProsOnly if you want to make a fresh start or are joining back work after a break or are looking for temporary employment with them.

ConsI had no help being placed in the project i worked for them . I had to find my own project . Their compensation package is as bad as any other Indian body shopping company although they claim not to be in that league. Thier salary structure is unclear and there is no model for yearly appraisals or increments.You have to fight for every dime.Its a mistake if you ask them for any benefits, they will sight the reason "we do not do this for anyone in the company/This is company policy".The HR is terrible and you have to follow up yourself in order to ensure your visa is renewed and every little detail related to it. I would not recommend anyone to join ISTS. They are here just to make the money from the consultants and in return nothing should be expected from them. So watch out !!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease revamp the company policies and stop acting so stingy!!! Learn from the companies that have a good salary structure and use models for appraisals. Hire professional HR people who can do their job of taking care of employee needs and not sit idle.

Unprofressional

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Fremont, CA

I have been working at ISTS

Pros: Competency in payments domain, variety of projects, complexity of project, personal, technical and… Cons: lack of direction, lack of mentoring, lack of appraisals and… Advice to Senior Management: Direction from senior management need to be disseminated to the… More

ISTS promises a lot while offering, but gives a little

Team Lead Engineering (Former Employee)
Noida (India)

I worked at ISTS full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Start-Up, So great place to learn, Nice place to settle down,… Cons: Company pitches its self as a product company, while they are a service based organization. Corporate culture is missing, Company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ISTS.

Worked for ISTS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISTS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ISTS CEO Viren Rana. All reviews posted anonymously by ISTS employees.