ISYMMETRY
www.isymmetry.com Alpharetta, GA

Not engaged at all

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGot me a job so was thankful for that

ConsThey work through other contracting firms and when you get let go they do not assist you or try to find you anything else. Their benefits are horrible, you get no Holiday or Vacation time. After you work for them their is no opportunity for a raise and you only hear from them if your contract is extended or it ends.

Advice to Senior ManagementMarket your people and work for them not for you

Six months into my contract

Functional Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at ISYMMETRY as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: --Isymmetry is very respectful to employees concerns and advancement and takes a 'hands-on' approach with employees - appreciate the involvement with contracts/business/subcontracts --Isymmetry does a great… Cons: --I can't believe it, but I have no complaints, to date, and it's been… Advice to Senior Management: None - keep staying involved with your contractor's and your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good at managing my contract

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at ISYMMETRY as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good insurance Keep up with contract details Easy to contact if issues Cons: Would like to hear from them more often More
There are newer reviews on ISYMMETRY.

Worked for ISYMMETRY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISYMMETRY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ISYMMETRY CEO Steve Lowit. All reviews posted anonymously by ISYMMETRY employees.