IT Convergence
www.itconvergence.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

The Managed Services team is a great opportunity to work with a variety of big clients without ever having to travel.

Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee)
Naperville, IL

ProsIT Convergence is always on the leading edge of Oracle technology. As of February 2012, IT Convergence and GE are the only two companies in the world that have the beta code for Oracle EBS R12.2. Also, as an early adopter of Fusion Applications, I'm getting exposure to software that very few people know. It's great getting to work with peers from around the world including Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, China and India. It's a great team. They also invest a lot in infrastructure. One recent example is Netapp for storage.... the obvious best in class for Oracle environments. You can do very cool stuff like snap clones that save a ton of work.

ConsYou definitely have to be committed and serious about your career. The ones that don't realize this don't last long. While there's great opportunities to learn, there's no room for pretenders. We support clients production systems so can't make mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing!!! I'm looking forward to being a manager someday.

Beware Corporate Recruiters

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
    Naperville, IL

I worked at IT Convergence

Pros: I would recommend IT Convergence to those who are new to the industry or unemployed. Great place if you are out of school and wanting… Cons: Although led to believe I would have work-life-balance and management was flexible, I was immediately told my workday was a minimum of ten hours. HR… Advice to Senior Management: Spin this anyway they like but the facts are here. Four from the same team planned to leave this company after only a few weeks… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity to do everything 'Oracle'.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at IT Convergence

Pros: Great reasons to work at ITC include working in a challenging environment, working with great… Cons: Communication from upper management has room for improvement, the bonus… Advice to Senior Management: Pay the quarterly bonus within 30 days after the quarter ends,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IT Convergence.

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Convergence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IT Convergence CEO Patrick L Krause. All reviews posted anonymously by IT Convergence employees.