There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Opportunities are endless @ IT Convergence

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant  in  Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence

Pros

• Excellent senior management. Though they are managers, but they technically very strong unlike any other companies
• Please consider the salary review process with market and also make it more normalization w..r.t salaries.
• A lot of chances to get to travel to different sites around ITC offices
• Opportunities to work in big projects
• Performance based hikes are followed
• Great company with a small town feel. Very few layers of management making decisions much quicker. Excellent support staff and employees

Cons

Gym facility not available at the India office.

Can spread their development centres to other locations in India as well.. like Bangalore, Pune .. Mumbai etc.

46 Other Employee Reviews for IT Convergence (View Most Recent)

Great learning experience & opportunities for career progression

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at IT Convergence

Pros

I began working with IT Convergence almost 7 years ago when the company was opening the Buenos Aires office. By that time, I was very excited to be part of a global team and by the professional growth opportunities. 7 years later, my contribution has been recognized and I have a management position and team members in Argentina, US and India. Recognition of good performance and team contribution is carried out on a continuous basis and employees taking initiative are highly valued and encouraged. I could even ask for relocation to other countries if that´s what I consider a career development and makes sense for my position and the company.
    All executives and senior managers, are 100% approachable and work along with the rest of the staff.

Cons

You need to be 100% proactive. If you expect to be guided every step of the task you need to perform, then IT Convergence is not the place for you. You constantly need to push yourself to add more value and help improve processes.

Employees contributions recognition and rewarding should continue to be held as a key motivational tool. This is a great way to retain the best employees.

Enriching & demanding. Great learning experience & value addition for career progression.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence

Pros

IT Convergence follows (and rewards) a high performance culture. I have never before worked for a company where all senior managers, including the CEO & COO of the company are so approachable. None of the Senior Management have any ego and do not hesitate to roll up their sleeves to work along with the junior staff.

Based on my experience here, I have noticed that the company is very focussed on 2 key aspects:

1. Total Customer Satisfaction - every employee is expected to put the client first and ensure that the client's system does not suffer any downtime or from any issues

2. Professional growth of the employee - no employee can rest on past laurels or focus on being a pure manager. Every employee is expected to ask himself / herself what value he / she has added to self and to the group

Recognition of good performance and team contribution is carried out on a continuous basis. Employees taking initiative, be it professional / work related or towards team bonding, are highly valued and encouraged.

Cons

If you expect to clock in 8 - 9 hours of work every day, 5 days a week - then IT Convergence is not the place for you.

Sales need to encourage more clients to visit the delivery centre to experience the passion on the floor. Increased visibility on the client Oracle roadmap and expectations to employees would motivate us to perform even better.

There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!