IT Convergence

www.itconvergence.com

Cool place to work

IT Infrastructure Consultants (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsFrom the employee perspective, I feel IT Convergence is a cool place to work. There's lot of flexibility and liberty in this company. Nobody will monitor what time you are logging in and what time you are logging out and how many breaks you are taking. What matters here is to complete the quality work we are responsible for. As an employee, I also feel that ITC gives a global working opportunity to all it's employees. Almost every employee will be interacting with his counterpart located abroad on a daily basis. That subsequently increases the onsite travel opportunity as well.

ConsThe only downside that I feel with ITC, though it's not actually a downside, is, as employees from India have to interact with their counterparts from other international locations, there is a gap/ time delay in coordination considering difference in their work timings.

Advice to Senior ManagementI observed that the fun activities (Sports/outings/parties) are a bit less. Please try to make them more oftenly as these kind of fun activities act as stress busters.

Learn Good Thing

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learning new Technologies and scope of work is more. More projects in handy . Good in adopting new varieties… Cons: Bad Management, Not stable, Every one want to be a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't spoil your Career and Life by joining this company !!! Don't even consider

Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time for less than a year

Pros: Might be good for Freshers to kick start their career. Apart from that, I can't say anything positive about this company. Am terribly shocked by… Cons: Am a former employee of this company (in Hyderabad office) and quit within 3 months, after undergoing such a harassment and spoiling my health. … Advice to Senior Management: Change your attitude towards your employees. Just think why can't you retain most of your employees for more than a year. First build-up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IT Convergence.

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!