There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Cool place to work

Current Employee - IT Infrastructure Consultants  in  Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - IT Infrastructure Consultants in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From the employee perspective, I feel IT Convergence is a cool place to work. There's lot of flexibility and liberty in this company. Nobody will monitor what time you are logging in and what time you are logging out and how many breaks you are taking. What matters here is to complete the quality work we are responsible for. As an employee, I also feel that ITC gives a global working opportunity to all it's employees. Almost every employee will be interacting with his counterpart located abroad on a daily basis. That subsequently increases the onsite travel opportunity as well.

Cons

The only downside that I feel with ITC, though it's not actually a downside, is, as employees from India have to interact with their counterparts from other international locations, there is a gap/ time delay in coordination considering difference in their work timings.

I observed that the fun activities (Sports/outings/parties) are a bit less. Please try to make them more oftenly as these kind of fun activities act as stress busters.

46 Other Employee Reviews for IT Convergence (View Most Recent)

Learn Good Thing

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning new Technologies and scope of work is more. More projects in handy . Good in adopting new varieties of projects. And its the time to see your self up to what extent you can grow up to.

Cons

Bad Management, Not stable, Every one want to be a superior IGO feelings etc....

Don't spoil your Career and Life by joining this company !!! Don't even consider

Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time for less than a year

Pros

Might be good for Freshers to kick start their career. Apart from that, I can't say anything positive about this company. Am terribly shocked by seeing so many positive feedback. Most likely this is an initiative taken by HR department, to cover-up the Company's bad image so as to lure new employees.

Cons

Am a former employee of this company (in Hyderabad office) and quit within 3 months, after undergoing such a harassment and spoiling my health. This company was started 10 years before and it is still struggling to sustain. 1 year back they started their office in Hyderabad, since they couldn't get resources in US. Sadly the India offshore team operations is also heading towards failure due to bad work-culture and politics.
    'Incase' if you consider joining this company, please contact just one employee of this company and you will get to know the truth. The employees are treated like Slaves without any mercilessness. Basic principle of this company is to get Maximum revnew from its customer with very less investment spend on their IT infrastructure and salaries they pay. Employees of this company were made to work (forcefully) for atleast 12 hours a day and on weekends as well. Everyone who joined this company suffers and all-most everyone tries to jump out of it. So DON'T risk your Career and Personal Health by joining this company. I swear what am saying is true !!!!!!! Mail me if you need more details.

Change your attitude towards your employees. Just think why can't you retain most of your employees for more than a year. First build-up the confidence on your employees towards you and then try to get more business. Stop encouraging nepotism and treat all employees with dignity.

There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!