IT Convergence

www.itconvergence.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Good place if you are strong in your Skills.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working. My life at IT Convergence is very cool and enjoying. I'm very much satisfied, as I'm not expecting luxury life at my work place.

Cons

Yes, agree It doesn't have good infracture but it has needy and basic one.
Politics might be there... but I'm not considered and they are not influenced me at any time.
Some of them are trying to butter their managers for good hikes and promotions. But there is a lot of chance to overcome if you are a hard worker.
Management always look for Billing and Profits that is very common in every company, at the same time they are sharing the profits as our package. no company will continue with out profit that every one should accept.
Better to hire skilled resources at higher levels as they are leading some other junior resources who are going to be impacted down the line.
If you can work alone, and confident on your skills. if you are least consider about the politics. Then it is good place to work.

Please hire skilled resources at higher level. Try to get into the new technologies that will certainly fulfill your dream(Profit)

53 Other Employee Reviews for IT Convergence (View Most Recent)

Not that bad... not that god... Manny bosses and few workers. The clients aren´t big at all...

Current Employee - Oracle Applications Database Administrator in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros

Argentina team is very experienced.
    Salaries are average.

Cons

No certifications/education/etc at all
    Salary rises are a joke. As in most American companies, they don't understand the inflation rates that we have.
    In 2013, the yearly bonus was paid in 7 parts (not joking)

Must establish priorities and put things clear to the employees.
    India team is a great help but should be better monitored.
    Some kind of benefits program could improve teams performance.

It's a good company to start and grow professionally, they doesn't have a strong salary review they don't like raises.

Current Employee - Developer in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Current Employee - Developer in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (more than a year)

Pros

growth, professional, challenges, opportunities, ambient

Cons

bad salary, no raises benefits, what you sign is what you receive for several years, mid-management weak and liars

They must be aware with the mid-level positions, I saw a lot of lies and lot of business leads lose by a "former" marketing manager, A hughe lost for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence