IT Convergence
www.itconvergence.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good place if you are strong in your Skills.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working. My life at IT Convergence is very cool and enjoying. I'm very much satisfied, as I'm not expecting luxury life at my work place.

ConsYes, agree It doesn't have good infracture but it has needy and basic one.
Politics might be there... but I'm not considered and they are not influenced me at any time.
Some of them are trying to butter their managers for good hikes and promotions. But there is a lot of chance to overcome if you are a hard worker.
Management always look for Billing and Profits that is very common in every company, at the same time they are sharing the profits as our package. no company will continue with out profit that every one should accept.
Better to hire skilled resources at higher levels as they are leading some other junior resources who are going to be impacted down the line.
If you can work alone, and confident on your skills. if you are least consider about the politics. Then it is good place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease hire skilled resources at higher level. Try to get into the new technologies that will certainly fulfill your dream(Profit)

Not that bad... not that god... Manny bosses and few workers. The clients aren´t big at all...

Oracle Applications Database Administrator (Current Employee)
Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros: Argentina team is very experienced. Salaries are average. Cons: No certifications/education/etc at all Salary rises are a joke. As in most American companies, they don't understand… Advice to Senior Management: Must establish priorities and put things clear to the employees. India team is a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a good company to start and grow professionally, they doesn't have a strong salary review they don't like raises.

Developer (Current Employee)
Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time for more than a year

Pros: growth, professional, challenges, opportunities, ambient Cons: bad salary, no raises benefits, what you sign is what… Advice to Senior Management: They must be aware with the mid-level positions, I saw a lot of lies and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IT Convergence.

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Convergence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IT Convergence CEO Patrick L Krause. All reviews posted anonymously by IT Convergence employees.