IT Convergence

www.itconvergence.com
  www.itconvergence.com
There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence

Don't join even if an Offer is MADE

Former Employee - (Fired) Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
Former Employee - (Fired) Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (less than an year)

Pros

> Strange thing is they fire people much before they join. So if you get an offer and you are all set to join, it may so happen that just couple of days before you will get a call and you will be asked not to come.
> This is positive, as you can opt for the next best opportunity or get a better offer as you almost have no notice period left
> Company has good policies - Actually there are none, no policy no problem, only situation will govern what is right

Cons

> Was offered to join, in two weeks of time, I was called into a conference room and asked to leave.
> Although this did not give me good insight about the company, the facts came into light
a) The financial status of the company is no good for a long time now
b) Lot of people were fired without no apparent reason
c) No Projects, not even a pipe line
d) No discipline in managers
e) No one works for the good of the company, everyone is keen on doing good to themselves
> Seriously consider, till the day you actually join you may be fired. In few weeks of you joining, you may be fired.
> Even if you work for good three years, you may be fired all for the same reasons - COMPANY does not have any MONEY.

Get your financials in place and stop cheating people by making offers and talking about fusion and H1/L1, US opportunities, coz there are none.

52 Other Employee Reviews for IT Convergence (View Most Recent)

This company is business oriented than employee friendly

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Can Improve the technical skill sets very well in an Year what ever the level he/she joins.
    Bigger salary Package

Cons

No job security,No tools,No proper documentation, No particular process,No work ethics,Every one feels like a boss right from junior to higher management,No cab,No standards.

Runs mostly on free utilities like a small scale industry.Minimum investment and maximum returns kindaa company.If you are not creating higher revenue to the company ,the management tries to find a way to fire you.

Recently Laid off 30 people when the current strength in INDIA is around 180 because of no projects in the future.It doesn't have enough liquidity and financially not stable .

Too much of work pressure and the sales team is giving its best to have more clients on boarded but it doesn't work with this kind of bad reputation in the market.

Last but not least they have limited A.C facility and employees depends on limited number of fans.Leaving to your imagination in peak summer time.

Give the confidence to the employees that we are with you and the company will do well. Need proper hierarchy at all levels

Good place if you are strong in your Skills.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working. My life at IT Convergence is very cool and enjoying. I'm very much satisfied, as I'm not expecting luxury life at my work place.

Cons

Yes, agree It doesn't have good infracture but it has needy and basic one.
    Politics might be there... but I'm not considered and they are not influenced me at any time.
    Some of them are trying to butter their managers for good hikes and promotions. But there is a lot of chance to overcome if you are a hard worker.
    Management always look for Billing and Profits that is very common in every company, at the same time they are sharing the profits as our package. no company will continue with out profit that every one should accept.
    Better to hire skilled resources at higher levels as they are leading some other junior resources who are going to be impacted down the line.
    If you can work alone, and confident on your skills. if you are least consider about the politics. Then it is good place to work.

Please hire skilled resources at higher level. Try to get into the new technologies that will certainly fulfill your dream(Profit)

There are newer employer reviews for IT Convergence