ITA Audio Visual Solutions

www.ita.com
  www.ita.com
There are newer employer reviews for ITA Audio Visual Solutions

They are a good small company, but they cannot offer much due to their size.

Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions

Pros

I enjoy the freedom that I have to make decisions. I enjoy the trust that is given to me to perform my job.

Cons

There is no room to advance in the company and I have not been given a raise or even evaluated since I have been here. They are a little behind the times, as far as how the rest of the audio visual companies work. There is no incentive for me to excell.

Offer more sales opportunities with the incentive of comission to make those sales even greater. Acknowledge hard work with compensation and not a quick email.

7 Other Employee Reviews for ITA Audio Visual Solutions (View Most Recent)

Stable and dynamic workplace

Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time

Pros

The company has good employees with relatively little turnover. They offer profit sharing and good benefits and the clientele, particularly in the hotel services division, are best-in-class. Employees take pride in their performance and it is reflected in long time clients and a reputation for being tough but solid. They are solely owned and have no outside investors or debt and are therefore a stable and highly reliable employer.

Cons

Training could be improved on the technical side as well as the to augment personal development.

Allow for more individual creative autonomy and decision making authority at the point of contact with customers.

ITA Audio Visual Solutions Response

Jul 9, 2014President

We try. :-) Thanks

Good Company To Work For.

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

ITA is a Family owned company. You deal directly with the owners, not tons of corporate levels. Very customer focused. Uo tp date equipment.

Cons

Hours can be stressfull. Both lack of or so many you can't keep up. A little below national average in pay. You can't have a part time job doing these positions being on call 24/7. Plus you never know when a group will not end on time or add equipment and you have to redo your schedule on the fly.

Appreciate your employees. These people work hard to make your comany the best it can be. I think for a small company we deliver an amazing product.

ITA Audio Visual Solutions Response

Jul 28, 2014President

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you'd recommend ITA to a friend but sorry you're not optimistic about our outlook :-(

There are newer employer reviews for ITA Audio Visual Solutions