ITA Audio Visual Solutions
www.ita.com Cincinnati, OH 50 to 149 Employees

They are a good small company, but they cannot offer much due to their size.

Director of Audio Visual Services (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions

ProsI enjoy the freedom that I have to make decisions. I enjoy the trust that is given to me to perform my job.

ConsThere is no room to advance in the company and I have not been given a raise or even evaluated since I have been here. They are a little behind the times, as far as how the rest of the audio visual companies work. There is no incentive for me to excell.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more sales opportunities with the incentive of comission to make those sales even greater. Acknowledge hard work with compensation and not a quick email.

Great place to work.

Director of Audio Visual Services (Current Employee)
Carmel, IN

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Have the opportunity to work with top of the line… Cons: Depending on the season work can be really busy or slow. Christmas time is usually very… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work, but limited job growth available.

Director of Audio Visual Services (Former Employee)

I worked at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Flexible schedule at certain locations -Good experience -Great for entry level work -Freedom… Cons: -Pay is OK -Always on call -Hotel staff can sometimes have unrealistic… Advice to Senior Management: Doing a good job. Not much to be done about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ITA Audio Visual Solutions.

Worked for ITA Audio Visual Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITA Audio Visual Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITA Audio Visual Solutions CEO Mark Greene. All reviews posted anonymously by ITA Audio Visual Solutions employees.