ITC
www.itcportal.com Kolkata, India 5000+ Employees

Good Company to Start

Lucknow (India)

I have been working at ITC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWork Culture, Flexible Scheduling, Perks, Brands, ITC Name Tag on Career, Work-Life Balance, Good to Start in Career, Supportive HR Group, Learning Culture is very popular in ITC. Distribution Strategy adopted by ITC is very competitive.

ConsExtensive Touring, Growth in the long term, Salary standards, Many times your voice would be banged in front of Bosses. Still very traditional in nature other than its competitors like Britania, Parle, HUL etc. The appraisal process is not a flawless, its involved some biases, sometimes not always.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore focus on field force, Salary Raise

Good company to work with.Nice work culutre and people in the organisation.Peace of mind.

Delhi (India)

I have been working at ITC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Culture and life.Good people and good brand image. Cons: Low salary and low TE and less chances of promotions. Advice to Senior Management: Hike the salaries according to the benchmark competitiors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work with....

Chandigarh (India)

I have been working at ITC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Everything is fine about this company.. Cons: Preception matters more at every levels ... Growth oppurtunities should… Advice to Senior Management: HR Sould be more stronger..... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ITC.

Worked for ITC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITC CEO Yogesh Chander Deveshwar. All reviews posted anonymously by ITC employees.