ITC Service Group

Very Good

Current Employee - ISP Engineer in Bristol, VA
Current Employee - ISP Engineer in Bristol, VA

I have been working at ITC Service Group

Pros

Flexible, work from home or office!

Cons

Work load is limited at times, however this company is growing and will exceed.

Jan 5, 2015HR Employee Specialist

Thank you for the compliment. We appreciate your hard work! Thank you - Kristin Edwards HR Employee Specialist - ITC Service Group, Inc. 1-877-370-4482

6 Other Employee Reviews for ITC Service Group (View Most Recent)

Hands down BEST company I have worked for!

Former Employee - Service Tech in Fort Myers, FL
    Former Employee - Service Tech in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at ITC Service Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's not a huge, publicly owned, micro-managed to hell company like so many others. You will get to know management and the owners of the company. You will become friends with everyone above you and look forward to New Years party's with the group. Everyone has each others back. You will not get thrown under the buss by upper management and you will not be harassed if you are doing your job like you should be. You will get the opportunity to make massive amounts of money if you are willing to work long hours and weekends. You will get to almost pick and choose your destinations and jobs as you advance and pick up skills in the field. If you don't get along with a Company manager you are subcontracted to, you can and probably will be moved to another manager. If you are new in the field, they can help you get started, as they did me. Great pay! Growing benefits! Quit working for them to pick up a Company job and completely regret it. I am planning on going back to them in the near future.

Cons

This is not ITC's fault, but sometimes you will travel long distances to current work opportunities they have to find the work has "dried up" before you could get there. You will absolutely forget what day of the week it is! You will not care when you get your paycheck on Friday.

DON"T CHANGE ANYTHING! Keep doing what you are doing!

Feb 12, 2015HR Employee Specialist

We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience working with ITC! Thank you - Kristin Edwards HR Employee Specialist - ITC Service Group, Inc.

Very Unorganized, they don't care for their employees

Former Employee - Google Fiber Project in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Google Fiber Project in Kansas City, MO

I worked at ITC Service Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pay, Co- Workers, weekly pay, learn about Google Fiber

Cons

Management Sucks, Management are liars, don't reward hard work, hours change, no organization, no advancement

Show appreciation for employees, reward employees who work hard. Stop just hiring people because they are your friend, or because they have 1 skill you need but not the full package.

Mar 5, 2015HR Employee Specialist

Good morning,
    I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience working with ITC and on the project in Kansas City. My door is always open and I wish you would have brought your matters to me so I
    ... More