ITP Select

www.itpselect.com
  www.itpselect.com
There are newer employer reviews for ITP Select

they should be aptly named the confidence shredders

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bromley, England (UK)

I worked at ITP Select full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only positive was that I didn’t spent more than one year of my life under such vile, repulsive human beings. The management especially with absolutely no guidance and the ability to shred someone’s confidence in seconds with their one to one “pep talks”. The directors are by far the most vile human beings I have had the displeasure to meet

Cons

Whilst working at ITP I was made to feel like I was worthless I would never succeed and that I would need there management to ever survive in recruitment. Since leaving ITP I have blossomed and been able to Secure 3 Tier 1 banks and Asset Management companies as clients.

The management are vile and quite frankly bullys. closing the company would probably help to save many aspiring recruitment consultant's of their confidence

3 Other Employee Reviews for ITP Select (View Most Recent)

Worst Management, Awful Culture, Worst Recruitment Company you could work for!

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bromley, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bromley, England (UK)

I worked at ITP Select full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

hard to say, probably commission structure.

Cons

When i left they hacked my private email and LinkedIn account
    Directors would argue in front of the team, i have seen one director reduce the other to tears
    No Training, lack of direction and absolutely no support
    Often accuse their staff of taking drugs when looking tired
    Abusive and sometime bullying of staff
    High turnover of staff, in 4 years i had over 25 different colleagues in an office that consisted of just 3 people!
    Directors would instill a real negative attitude into their staff, making them feel like they could not succeed without them
    no negotiation, Directors way or the highway

everything above needs to be addressed, you were quite honestly, the most awful people to ever work for.

Perfectly matched the stereotype of a cowboy recruitment agency.

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bromley, England (UK)

I worked at ITP Select full-time (less than an year)

Pros

May be better than being on the dole... but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Cons

This company promises you the world when you interview, saying you'll be on 60k plus at the end of your first year. This is a lie, the business operates very "hand to mouth" and has no real client base to speak of. So in the end they just chuck "consultants" with no experience out into the marketplace to try and find their way.

They fit that perfect stereotype of a cowboy recruitment agency, micro-managing to the nth degree, shouting, swearing and even being racist towards employees. Watching their every move, listening to their every call. It's hard enough to get by in the recruitment world as it is, especially in such a hostile environment with a company that doesn't have the tools or the reputation to be successful. The remuneration is abysmal and the "benefits" none existent.

Dreading work is something that no one should endure, sure Monday mornings are bad but working at ITP would hang over your head over an entire weekend or holiday to the point where you couldn't enjoy yourself.

In the time I was there I saw eight other consultants come and go in less than a year. Seeing grown men/women reduced to tears. I really can't put to words how bad this place is, you'll be poor and miserable if you work here.

Pay someone to manage your company, you clearly don't have the competence to do it yourselves. Bullying other employees because you are dissatisfied with your own miserable lives isn't going to help you.

There are newer employer reviews for ITP Select