ITT Corp
www.itt.com White Plains, NY 5000+ Employees

Great! Very high degree of autonomy. Constant Flow of information (profitability, budget) all along the food chain

Program Manager (Current Employee)
West Springfield, MA

I have been working at ITT Corp

ProsVery flat organization, very little meddling of management on day to day jobs. It was real pleasure to work there. Not at all a political place to work.

ConsPractically no R&D. All efforts are towards one direction-military, defense products - high profitability

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend and Spread development dollars on various segment of the market-defense/aerrospace, commercial programs and non defese projects evenly.

Miserable Place to Work

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Rochester, NY

I worked at ITT Corp

Pros: Rochester is a convenient, reasonably priced place to live. The work is technically… Cons: Upper management completely out of touch with the customer base and the "business" they are in. They are completely incompetent and out for… Advice to Senior Management: Get out! The people brought in from Ft Wayne do not know the business or the customer. They have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

regret of my life

Secretary (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at ITT Corp

Pros: good people, great location, with stability and reliabilty and regret… Cons: moved to New Jersey when I was living in Staten… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ITT Corp.

Worked for ITT Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Corp CEO Denise L. Ramos. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Corp employees.