ITT Educational Services
www.ittesi.com Carmel, IN 5000+ Employees

From Respected Recruiter to "Fill the Funnel" Telemarketer

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)

ProsPay was good, enjoyed working with the students. Nice up-dated modern facilities. Great bunch of fellow employees to work with.

ConsPoor management techniques, numbers driven regardless of what's best for the student. Forced 3x3 calling like telemarketers ruining local school's reputation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of people developing leads and use of "Viral Marketing" Too many people in upper management with no previous college experience. Too much trial and error and ultimate failure.

Toxic Work Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ITT Educational Services

Pros: You can reach some students and make a difference in… Cons: This is the most toxic place I have ever worked in my life. I understand that due to the economy sometime we all have… Advice to Senior Management: Stop setting unrealistic goals. If you can come up with an excuse to your stock holders for a 19% reduction in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Always told it would get better but it never did after 3+ years

Financial Aid Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at ITT Educational Services

Pros: It was great helping students find funding for school. I believe they offer a good education… Cons: There is a complete disconnect between Headquarters and the campus'. They don't even consider the students students, they consider them customers. Our employee… Advice to Senior Management: Headquarters needs to come back to reality and realize that when we are recruiting low income students, $50k for a two year education is out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ITT Educational Services.

Worked for ITT Educational Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Educational Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Educational Services CEO Kevin M. Modany. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Educational Services employees.