ITT Systems
www.ittsystems.com Colorado Springs, CO

Large corporate structure, but everyone is an engineer and easy to relate to.

Civil Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
Monrovia, CA

ProsYou got to work for NASA/JPL, and be a part of the team that guarantees transmissions to and from space. Everyone believes in the mission, and there are some die-hard JPL'ers embedded in the ITT staff. Reasonable hours (no more than 40 hrs/wk for interns), and a good balance of field work and office work. Everyone on staff seemed very friendly and approachable.

ConsI was a college intern for a summer. The work got a bit tedious at times (at one point I was just cutting labels and putting them in binders), but that's part of the job I suppose.

Qualified Competent Professionals Need Not Apply to Afghanistan Positions

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at ITT Systems

Pros: Able to support the Armed Forces in war zones; tax benefit for being an ex-pat during a calendar year; if you are in I.T. only… Cons: Poorly managed (and often, just a lack of management altogether), from the top down; hiring of extremely incompetent workers; heavy work load on the few… Advice to Senior Management: Hire PROVEN leaders in the I.T. field. Promoting from within is fine on occasion - but should NOT be the sole method for hiring any/all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unsatisfying

Proposal Manager (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at ITT Systems

Pros: Retirement is an attractive benefit. Military environment, which suited me… Cons: In Business Development, when a proposal is hot, they work you like a dog - Saturday and Sunday every weekend for three or four months… Advice to Senior Management: Develop your people better. The training department needs a big changes. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ITT Systems.

Worked for ITT Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Systems CEO David F. Melcher . All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Systems employees.