ITT Systems
www.ittsystems.com Colorado Springs, CO

Overall positive.

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Kuwait (Kuwait)

ProsITT knows their business well and continually wins new contracts. They pay on time and encourage continuous education, certifications, and reimburse for both. I hear other companies pay more but people who leave all too often tend to come back.

ConsITT has issues like any other company, practicing what they preach. It's contract work, and you're expendable, but when you're with them, you can do very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of your people. Practice what you preach. Pay more attention to what's going on. Stop turning a blind eye to dead wood and rewarding poor or lax performance. Use corrective action more often. Those of us who work especially hard and have a very high work ethic resent deadbeats who get promoted or even allowed to keep their jobs. We pick up their slack.

Completely different experience.

US Army MWR Administrative (Current Employee)
    Kuwait (Kuwait)

I have been working at ITT Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: It will be a wonderful experience to work with the… Cons: Everything is "SAFETY"!!!! Each and every day, at least 15 times you will hear… More

Not too bad

Network Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at ITT Systems

Pros: Money was good, and that is about it Cons: management had no clue how to manage. Favoritisim abounded… Advice to Senior Management: Train your overseas management team better. streamline your document… More
There are newer reviews on ITT Systems.

Worked for ITT Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Systems CEO David F. Melcher . All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Systems employees.