ITT Technical Institute

www2.itt-tech.edu

A mediocre job...just mediocre...

Educational Recruiter (Current Employee) Merrillville, IN

ProsWork with some great people, get to meet some interesting characters that want to enroll in school and the pay is just okay.

ConsOh boy...where do I start. Horrible benefits, management and everyone at the corporate level are clueless,.lots of micro management. They also don't care about the well being of the students.. if you're looking at being a recruiter then get used to feeling like a telemarketer.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower your tuition to get more people through the doors. Better employee surveys that aren't multiple choice. Take our advice and try to be more ethical.

Education

Instructor (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Student success is the top priority. Cons: Headquarters looks at the numbers too much. Advice to Senior Management: Teaching is a profession in itself. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not a bad job for people just starting their career

Representative (Current Employee) Bradenton, FL

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros: small staff, 40 hour work week Cons: managers are not experienced, job is on the line every… More
There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!