ITT Technical Institute
www2.itt-tech.edu Indianapolis, IN

Great Place to Work!

Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee)
Saint Rose, LA

ProsI was an Adjunct Instructor in St. Rose, LA. This is a great place to work. It was a great opportunity to get my foot in the door and get some teaching experience. They are extremely flexible and so appreciative of the hard work you put in. The pay is very competitive and they have quite a few perks-such as appreciation lunches, etc. Depending on where you are in your life and what you are looking for, this could be a great opportunity to gain experience, network, and make a good salary. I also loved working with the students and I was encouraged to branch out and work with career development, etc. Upper managment/administration really seemed to care about the students.

ConsNo benefits offered for Adjuncts.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing I can possible think of is when full time and/or administrative opportunities arise in the school it might be good if they approached Adjuncts to gauge interest.

Changing Lives

Chair, School of Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: ITT Tech is a very conservative organization that is unwilling to jump on the newest craze when a proven route to learning exists. The first… Cons: An organization as large as ITT Tech sometimes needs to make changes and, regardless of how small those changes might be, they take time. Students… Advice to Senior Management: Slow and steady wins the race. Do not be enticed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive Overall-No control over metrics"

Representative (Current Employee)
    Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros: The best group of coworkers out there. Cons: The total corporate dominance-process inefficiency, departmental silos, unattainable metrics, ethical issues and constant pressure to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your campus level staff-learn to look past the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Technical Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Technical Institute CEO Kevin M. Modany. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Technical Institute employees.