ITT Technical Institute
www2.itt-tech.edu Indianapolis, IN

Honest

Louisville, KY

ProsYou get to help people that are passed over by traditional education. Great co-workers.

ConsThey never seem to know what they're doing at a given time. Everyone wants to help, but there is no real leadership. Just a lot of inter-office politics and backstabbing. No one can get fired, but plenty of people can get laid off.

Schizophrenic doesn't begin to describe the place.

Advice to Senior ManagementOlder employees seem to remember the good old days. But, since I've been here it's like watching a dog spin in a circle trying to catch its own tail.

Working for ITT Technical Institute is not only frustrating, it is dis-empowering.

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The campus employees are fantastic. They are some of the best co-workers I've ever had the pleasure to… Cons: *The "help" provided by HQ is almost non-existent. When we ask for help, we're told to contact other campuses and talk to their employees. *The standard… Advice to Senior Management: *All campuses and geographical areas are not the same. What works in one school may not work in another. *Use more than numbers to judge the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you have ethics, this isn't the place for you

Financial Aid Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Murray, UT

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros: ITT pays a decent salary without requiring any formal education… Cons: You are helping students get into almost $100,000 of debt (assuming they never retake a class) all the while knowing that the majority of them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Technical Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Technical Institute CEO Kevin M. Modany. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Technical Institute employees.