There are newer employer reviews for ITT Technical Institute

If you enjoy a personal life that starts before midnight, forget about it ...

Former Employee - Educational Recruiter
Former Employee - Educational Recruiter

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We always had a lot of fun together, I met some amazing co-workers, and it really benefited me for my future careers as far as interviewing prospects, scheduling, and cold calling.It taught me good leadership skills and how to talk with several different demographic prospective students. I was a great experience until, all of a sudden something will happen and then you get the cons *2

Cons

I hated the hours more than anything i think. I would also have to say the little groups that tend to merge together and cause trouble for the other departments. It isnt very stable and you never know whether you still have a job or you dont. Not everyone is genuine or trustworthy.

Be honest with your employees from the git go, don't sugar coat things and give peoples' hopes up. Walking in to work and then three hours later getting laid off, and knowing that it was going to happen days ago. Not Cool!

520 Other Employee Reviews for ITT Technical Institute (View Most Recent)

Ok extra job for an adjunct teacher at night.

Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good supplement to your income while also keeping up with those essential skills.

Cons

The course work for the class you teach is from ITT Technical Institute. It is advised not to add to the curriculum but add your teaching style and knowledge. The con is that there is so much coursework to cover in one nights class there is not much time to add your knowledge and expertise.

Allow the adjunct teachers to adjust lesson plans as necessary for their subject matter. The teachers are subject matter experts as well.

It is a job

I worked at ITT Technical Institute

Pros

It's a job with benefits

Cons

you have no control over your success

There are newer employer reviews for ITT Technical Institute