ITT Technical Institute

www2.itt-tech.edu

Ok extra job for an adjunct teacher at night.

Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood supplement to your income while also keeping up with those essential skills.

ConsThe course work for the class you teach is from ITT Technical Institute. It is advised not to add to the curriculum but add your teaching style and knowledge. The con is that there is so much coursework to cover in one nights class there is not much time to add your knowledge and expertise.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the adjunct teachers to adjust lesson plans as necessary for their subject matter. The teachers are subject matter experts as well.

It is a job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ITT Technical Institute

Pros: It's a job with benefits Cons: you have no control over your success More

High Stress & Low Pay

Education Department (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well, I can not think of too many … Cons: I have never worked at a place where you are excoriated over tasks you have no control over. If students do not come to… Advice to Senior Management: You have lost touch. You are viewed by many employees as a business pretending to be a school. Start spending as much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!