ITT Technical Institute

www2.itt-tech.edu

High Stress & Low Pay

Education Department (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsWell, I can not think of too many Some of the employees were nice..

ConsI have never worked at a place where you are excoriated over tasks you have no control over. If students do not come to class it is the teacher's fault. If a student drops for ANY reason it is the fault of the teacher and the program chair. I would be nice if senior management at HQ was subjected to the same treatment. ITT stock has gone from the high 70's to the mid teens in less than a year. Amazingly, all of the senior management at HQ are still employed by ITT.

This employer is very numbers and metric oriented and has lost touch with the human in human resources. The goals they expect you to hit are unattainable. I would strongly encourage anyone to not work for this employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have lost touch. You are viewed by many employees as a business pretending to be a school. Start spending as much money on education that you spend on marketing. it is all about the students, that is who you are supposed to be serving, not the upper management at HQ.

All about the Benjamins

Instructor (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Supervisors are understanding, clean work environment. Cons: Schedule sucks, adjuncts are replaced, school downsizing even though they are making billions in profit. Instructors forced to work from full time to part time.… Advice to Senior Management: Please stop thinking about money and try to give the instructors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Associate Dean (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Company, great co-workers, great salary, great satisfaction Cons: Very controlled structure, low impact on corporate decision making. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!