IVCi

www.ivci.com
  www.ivci.com
There are newer employer reviews for IVCi

Overall Negative. No increases in three years for no good reason.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

I worked at IVCi

Pros

The employees and co-workers are hard working people and enjoyable to work with.

Cons

The owner treats everyone like peasants. He needs to understand that he isn't better than anyone else. There is no need to embarass people if they accidently sit at the head of the conference table. Just take another seat.

Get Bob out on his boat so others can run the day to day and keep moral up.

12 Other Employee Reviews for IVCi (View Most Recent)

Flexible Hours, People who Care

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at IVCi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

IVCi embraces the collaboration solutions it sells, making video an important part of the daily routine. For sales, as well as many other roles, this means working from home and allowing for incomparable work/life balance.
    The people truly care about IVCi customers and about offering the best possible solutions and customer service.
    The people also care about helping each other.
    IVCi has many processes in place that other companies do not, and these can make work easier as well as produce better results.

Cons

The processes can be daunting for some,and cause a slower response at times. This can be difficult when time is of the essence. Typically, however, the product of each process is more worthwhile.

A great company to work for - always a step ahead of competition - many great benefits & many happy long term emloyees

I have been working at IVCi full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Been with the company over ten years.

I like being asked what it is that I do for a living and what kind of company IVCi is… in my response (after going through the formal and technical aspects), I have one common message – and that is I am so proud of what we have accomplished over the years and will continue to accomplish in the future.

You get what you put into it. Work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded… there is proof and many success stories within the company to support that.

I look forward to the drive in to the office every morning, plain and simple - I enjoy being here.

Cons

same as above - You get what you put into it. Work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded… If you don't then good luck [that may be a con for some]

Continue moving the company in the right direction... continue the one step ahead methodology and continue all of the great benefits and perks because they are much appreciated by most if not all

There are newer employer reviews for IVCi