There are newer employer reviews for IVCi

Overall Negative. No increases in three years for no good reason.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hauppauge, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

I worked at IVCi

Pros

The employees and co-workers are hard working people and enjoyable to work with.

Cons

The owner treats everyone like peasants. He needs to understand that he isn't better than anyone else. There is no need to embarass people if they accidently sit at the head of the conference table. Just take another seat.

Get Bob out on his boat so others can run the day to day and keep moral up.

10 Other Employee Reviews for IVCi (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for - always a step ahead of competition - many great benefits & many happy long term emloyees

I have been working at IVCi full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Been with the company over ten years.

I like being asked what it is that I do for a living and what kind of company IVCi is… in my response (after going through the formal and technical aspects), I have one common message – and that is I am so proud of what we have accomplished over the years and will continue to accomplish in the future.

You get what you put into it. Work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded… there is proof and many success stories within the company to support that.

I look forward to the drive in to the office every morning, plain and simple - I enjoy being here.

Cons

same as above - You get what you put into it. Work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded… If you don't then good luck [that may be a con for some]

Continue moving the company in the right direction... continue the one step ahead methodology and continue all of the great benefits and perks because they are much appreciated by most if not all

Experience with this company is not good

Former Employee - N/A  in  Hauppauge, NY
    Former Employee - N/A in Hauppauge, NY

I worked at IVCi full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best reason to work here is as stated by many, the company annual picnic.

Cons

Challenges of working with ivci is Bob doesn't understand that their competition is what is the leading technology. A company can go to gotomeeting.com and perform the needed functions at a quarter of a price that ivci costs.

Tighten the company's belt now, stop being so cocky, and open your eyes to your employees that unfortuneate as it is, really have no morale. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch. Technical integration is awful with no help from your customer service team. Make your team work harder as opposed to awarding low morale.

There are newer employer reviews for IVCi

Worked for IVCi? Contribute to the Community!