IW Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for IW Consulting

This is the BEST company I've worked for

Current Employee - Event Marketing in Long Beach, CA
Current Employee - Event Marketing in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at IW Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started working with this company right out of college. They worked around the end of my class schedules and finals so that I could go through training and start right away when I graduated. Their marketing systems are awesome and they always operate with great integrity. I appreciate how straight forward everyone is. It's rare to find a company that has been able to grow in the economic down turn, but this one has and keeps getting more and more clients. There is room to get promoted, opportunity for travel, interaction with clients, and it is a fun, relaxed, and professional work environment.

Cons

3 Interviews to get hired can be kind of stressful, but they do a good job of letting you know time frames and next steps. The training is also rigorous, but I now understand the purpose and am glad I went through it before working the contracts on my own.

I'd love to spend more time with upper management so I can learn what it takes to get there. I think the quarterly conferences are a good step in that direction.

1 Other Employee Reviews for IW Consulting (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for IW Consulting