There are newer employer reviews for IXL Learning

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazingly passionate company. Every employee seems to feel supported, appreciated, and excited. The company truly appreciates their employees and deeply cares about producing a good quality product. IXL is an excellent place to work.

Cons

The training procedure for the Sales Consultants has not been fully developed yet so it was confusing at times. The management is aware and is fixing this problem quickly.

38 Other Employee Reviews for IXL Learning (View Most Recent)

Fast growing company with room to make your mark

Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company culture shows that management cares about its employees. Lots of autonomy in job. Management brings high level of experience within ed publishing, and this helps a lot. There are many resources to help you, but you have to seek them out.

Cons

Training is a little haphazard, sometimes your left guessing what to do next. Compensation structure seems fair, but depends on making a quota.

Create flexibility in work schedule by allowing reps to work from home at times.

I love my co-workers and my job!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working at IXL for almost 5 years, and I love it here! The company one of the leading EdTech companys in the world, we get to create and sell
    Products that directly impact students and teachers everywhere. Also, believe it or not the upper management truly truly cares about its employees. I have seen this from the start. The environment is work hard play hard. I've given the company a lot of me, but they have given me a lot in return (great pay, amazing benefits, growth opportunity...). I've also made some of the greatest friends at IXL--I'm so grateful they are picky about hiring!

All in all, I'm very lucky to have had the opportunity to grow my career at a company like IXL.

Cons

The only thing I can think of are some growing pains, but we're hiring at such a fast rate and I don't foresee it being an issue!

Keep up everything you're doing, and keep being open and approachable with your employees, no matter how big we get.

There are newer employer reviews for IXL Learning

Worked for IXL Learning? Contribute to the Community!