IXL Learning

There are newer employer reviews for IXL Learning

Lots of talent

Current Employee - Software Development in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Software Development in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is a pleasure to work at IXL, because they are an excellent software company. Many IXL employees enjoy working here---not just people in my department. IXL’s performance in their industry is golden. At IXL we handle really challenging tasks---the ones that other software companies are struggling with, and we get them done. The success achieved by this company requires extensive knowledge and dedication, and the company as a whole has that in spades. IXL is a great company and I will always hold it in the highest esteem, even if I accept a position at another company.

Cons

The area is very pricy to try to live nearby the office location. Some of the management is inexperienced, but hey I guess they have to start somewhere. During periods of crunch time, dinner is only provided 2 days out of the week.

Don't just promote people because they've been here a long time, ensure they have the credentials to let them succeed in a higher position.

41 Other Employee Reviews for IXL Learning (View Most Recent)

Love working at IXL so far!

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time

Pros

Everyone is very dedicated to the mission of improving education through technology. Coworkers are great: smart, friendly, social, and passionate about what they do. Really nice, newly renovated office. Company has been very successful and is growing fast.

Cons

It's not located in SF.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Educational Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazingly passionate company. Every employee seems to feel supported, appreciated, and excited. The company truly appreciates their employees and deeply cares about producing a good quality product. IXL is an excellent place to work.

Cons

The training procedure for the Sales Consultants has not been fully developed yet so it was confusing at times. The management is aware and is fixing this problem quickly.

There are newer employer reviews for IXL Learning