There are newer employer reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union

Not the brightest upper management

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Boise, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union

Pros

good members some locations are great, depends on the management decent schedules

Cons

Executives are close minded to smart change Sales pressures are intense Pay is not good for industry The credit union is CHEAP!

Advice to Management

Pocatello officers need to get out of their offices and visit stores, solicite employee feedback before implementing change. Get on the same page, level of inconsistent answers and incompetence is crazy. Accountabeility for less than stellar employees is too lax, if someone can not do the job they were hired to do, get rid of them, and stop expecting other employees in the branch to pick up their slack.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best Place to Work in Idaho!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ICCU truly cares about employees. We are a "work family." We celebrate records and awards together, and go above and beyond to help our credit union members. As members of the "Green Team" we wear our custom green Nikes on Fridays and love to work hard to grow ICCU. We walk in parades, serve in the community, and live our mission to help members achieve financial success.

Cons

If you just want to collect a pay check and not give 110% in a great cause, it's probably not the place for you. ICCU doesn't force it's employees to work along side those who really don't care about excellence.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Overall great company!

Current Employee - Member Service Specialist in Meridian, ID
    Current Employee - Member Service Specialist in Meridian, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, management, benefits, and amazing resources! They have a very unique and interesting interview method that almost guarantees you will get placed in a position you will love!

Cons

Favoritism, while minimal, definitely exists here, to grow with the company you have to win over management.