There are newer employer reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union

Green Team For The Win

Current Employee - Financial Services Officer in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Financial Services Officer in Boise, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management actually cares about the employees and there is plenty of room for advancement. The benefits are amazing and pay is great. It is the largest group of amazing people possible. I never thought that I would actually love my job!!!

Cons

There is nothing that I would change about the way this company operates!

Don't change the way you do things. I will be there until I retire and I know that I will always love being employed with ICCU.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very Selective Advancement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nice perks like lunch and gifts for Christmas and decent flexibility

Cons

Some people move up fast, most do not. Even with my college degree in business I was not allowed to move up yet told I was on the right track and just had to wait "x" amount of months/years. Yet, low and behold some people would be moved up within less than 2 months that were less qualified or had less educatation. I stayed my one year to make sure my resume looked decent but knew even though I had been a start performer that I wasn't part of the "image" of ICCU and would have a hard time advancing.

By now I'm sure they've heard all the rules.

2. Enjoyed working with my team. But upper management has lots of issues

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Burley, ID
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Burley, ID

I worked at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good benefits. I enjoyed the team I worked with.

Cons

They tell you to become part of the community so I did. I bought a house got my family settled and then after being promoted to branch manager 2 months later they asked me to quietly resign. With no reasons of what I did wrong. But to work for another month. Little did I know they had a replacement within 24 hours of forcing me to leave. It was Some young thing without a family to care for. So if they say they are family oriented that is a bunch of bull. Good luck!

Take care of your employee. If you claim you are going to train and coach someone, then do it. Don't promote someone and make them think they are doing well and then can them with no explained reasons.

There are newer employer reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union