There are newer employer reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union

Enjoyed working with my team. But upper management has lots of issues

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Burley, ID
Former Employee - Branch Manager in Burley, ID

I worked at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits. I enjoyed the team I worked with.

Cons

They tell you to become part of the community so I did. I bought a house got my family settled and then after being promoted to branch manager 2 months later they asked me to quietly resign. With no reasons of what I did wrong. But to work for another month. Little did I know they had a replacement within 24 hours of forcing me to leave. It was Some young thing without a family to care for. So if they say they are family oriented that is a bunch of bull. Good luck!

Advice to Management

Take care of your employee. If you claim you are going to train and coach someone, then do it. Don't promote someone and make them think they are doing well and then can them with no explained reasons.

Other Employee Reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union

Good place to work, if you have the right manager

Former Employee - IT in Chubbuck, ID
    Former Employee - IT in Chubbuck, ID

I worked at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Upper management cares about employees, for the most part. Good salary Decent benefits Community involvement Growing all of the time

Cons

Politics get in the way of employees performing their best. Politics also gets in the way of personal life when you're wanted at some event going on outside of work. If you don't have a good manager, then this place can suck big time. The VP of IT is a bully and manages by intimidation. Nothing is ever done about it so that department wont get any better until he leaves. (another review posted here about IT management hit the nail on the head. Work/Life balance - stems from a demanding manager forcing employees to work extra hours and from home. Internal surveys done to help improve departments are a sham. You are urged to rate favorably. This is especially apparent when the "Best place to work" survey comes out every year. Company values aren't followed to the fullest.

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to makes sure they stick to the company values, and make sure other managers are too. Take care of IT. That place is a mess and it comes from one person. Make sure employees have a good balance of work/personal life.

Amazing place to work!!!

Current Employee - Member Service Specialist in Nampa, ID
    Current Employee - Member Service Specialist in Nampa, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great salary, benefits, and a great team to work with!

Cons

None, I love every second of it!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, you guys are awesome!!!:)