Ideal Image

www.idealimage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ideal Image

Good company...

I worked at Ideal Image full-time

Pros

Good leadership, strong ,racket vision.

Cons

Small company. Retirement benefits were just ok.

83 Other Employee Reviews for Ideal Image (View Most Recent)

Slave drivers

Former Employee - Lead Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Lead Sales Consultant

I worked at Ideal Image full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great money free laser hair removal....if you ever get time to be treated...P.S. it HURTS.

Cons

STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE A HONEST AND SMART SALES PROFESSIONAL!!!!
    UNETHICAL AND UNHONEST:
    The company lies to the customers and says laser hair removal is permanent ...which in some cases it makes you grow hair. The company trains the sales person to say that they need 8 treatments which is also a lie sometimes it only takes 2 treatments.

2012 MERGED WITH A SHADY PUBLICALLY TRADED COMPANY WHO NEEDED TO INCREASE PROFITS FOR SHARE HOLDERS:
    Also when I was hired it was meant to be a forty hour work week that is also a lie. The problem is the company was bought out by a company called Stiner and Leiser (STNR is the ticker) ..Stinier is a shady company based out of the Bahamas who is in financial trouble with its share holders because until they purchased Ideal Image, the majority of its revenues were based on cruise line and we all know how horrible that industry has done in the last few years.. Basically Stiner bought Ideal Image to squeeze every penny they can in order to pay back the share holders. As a former employee there I watched them take away base pay, implement the requirement for every sales person to buy gifts for their new customers (out of the sales persons pocket), and more recently, train the front desk girls to do the sales persons job for $13 hr. Every month the manager required us to work "extended hours" and that does not mean one or two hours hear or there. It meant 12-14 hr days, and working 7 days a week and if you declined, you felt as if you were not committed.

My district manager was hired after I was and knew NOTHING about the industry or the product. In fact he was always prefacing is question when in need of help with "I'm embarrassed I don't know this yet". Very unprofessional by talking about his employees to me in derogatory connotation. He was very unreliable when anyone in his district ask for help on any issue.. We would always go over his head to get things done if it was important. Several times I had caught him in lies and not just to me but to my co-workers. I finally called him out on a lie that he said to a nurse..and a week later I was terminated for something no one would have expected to be grounds of termination.

If your an outside sales person you will want to poke your eyes out being in a small office 60+ hrs a week (no joke sometimes 70) plus it ruins your resume.

Only hire management from within the company or related fields...otherwise their job is obsolete and is a corner that would be an affordable cut.

Do what you love, love what you do! I am able to with team Ideal!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I am empowered to make the right decision and am able to use my critical thinking skills on the job every day. I fell that I am continuing to grow with Ideal Image and really admire my co-workers. PTO and benefits are great and the hours are very manageable. The executive team is amazing and the President Bruce Fable is an incredible leader. He is taking this company to a whole new level!

Cons

I may brag too much about doing what I love for a living.

Keep up the phenomenal work! I look up to my manager and am treated with respect and dignity.

There are newer employer reviews for Ideal Image