Ideal Innovations

The best place to work!

Current Employee - Scientist/Analyst
Current Employee - Scientist/Analyst

I have been working at Ideal Innovations

Pros

Great salary and understanding from company when time off is needed.
A real sense of worth is part of the company atmosphere - we all know that the work is valuable and needed by the costomer.

Cons

There is a limited number of work sites in the USA and in the war zone. This can be an issue if the employee wants to live in a specific part of the USA that would be possible with a larger company. The work is focused mainly on the DoD which limits hiring many skill sets that may be available at other non-DoD focused companies

Contineu to focus on hiring and maintaining the best people. This is the future of the company in good times and in tight work situations.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Ideal Innovations (View Most Recent)

Improvements can be made.

I have been working at Ideal Innovations full-time

Pros

The people I worked with were conscientious, loyal, and experienced.
    My salary was generous and the company enabled me to serve in different positions.
    I also liked the benefits, including a matching 401(k) and generous paid leave.

Cons

The worst thing that comes to mind is the lack of an effective business development entity that is a serious detriment to the long term success of the company. I would also say that there is a lack of effective lateral and vertical communication at the company headquarters. The lack of information creates gaps that are sometimes filled with false information created by people on the staff.

Hire an effective business developer and improve the lateral and vertical communication at the company headquarters.

Great people and work environment.

I worked at Ideal Innovations full-time

Pros

Well run organization that has intelligent, hard working people working there. Good management and support staff. Very nice office environment with pleasant personalities that made it a pleasure to work there. Excellent company benefits. Varied opportunities for advancement and continuing education.

Cons

Government contract work so length of employment can be limited. With the present ecomony government contracts are not plentiful and could mean future downsizing.

There are newer employer reviews for Ideal Innovations