Ifbyphone

www.ifbyphone.com
  www.ifbyphone.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ifbyphone

Driven tech company filled with smart people

Current Employee - Product Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Product Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ifbyphone full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone who works at this company is smart. You're not going to find a single person here that doesn't fit that mold. It's tough to understate how much of a benefit this is- the free drinks are nice, the pinball is fun as are some of the company sponsored events/parties, but seriously you can take all that away for the benefit of working around smart people. Not a day goes by that I'm not able to learn something or find someone different to talk to.

Cons

This is not an easy place to work. Let me explain- If you're looking to punch the clock and never have your work bleed beyond 5pm this is not the place for you. For me that's a good thing- I tend to be passionate about what I do with my time at work and beyond. For others, that's going to be a negative.

Continue to find new ways to reward top performers as well as intellectual curiosity.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Ifbyphone (View Most Recent)

A REAL Report from the inside...

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ifbyphone full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Casual work environment. Success driven individuals. A company big enough to provide perks (good benefits, competitive salary, open vacation policy) but small enough to feel like a community. A management staff that doesn't micro-manage (can be seen as detrimental to people who are lazy). Overall Ifbyphone is an incredible place to work for anyone that is looking for an opportunity to succeed.

Cons

People that are looking for very buttoned up, corporate structure should steer clear. Ifbyphone has done a great job hiring like minded individuals and fostering a work environment that lends itself to success. There have been some, not many, but some that have come through Ifbyphone looking to be told what to do and have their hand held through everything. This is not what we look for, we are looking for people that like creative freedom, that like to know that day to day their opinion helps mold an already excellent product.

Please rotate the drinks from the back to the front when re-filling the company paid for drinks.

In all seriousness the company has their act together. There have been people that claim otherwise but it is pretty clear when you are here that this is a company that is going places. They have maintained a spot on the INC list the last two years as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Not an easy thing to do.

Smart and Passionate People

I have been working at Ifbyphone (more than an year)

Pros

- Free Drinks
    - Really smart and passionate people who want to take this company to the next level - Already Inc 249 company
    - Fast paced environment where your ideas are heard and implemented
    - Great open door policy with Executive Team
    - Willing to break some glass to continue to be cutting edge
    - Rewarded for your hard work

Cons

- You do not want to work for this company if "You want everything handed to you on a silver platter," This company is for innovative people that are willing to go the extra mile to succeed.

Keep doing what you are doing. In a great industry with a great product suite

There are newer employer reviews for Ifbyphone