There are newer employer reviews for Ifbyphone

What is happening?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ifbyphone full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place has all the whistles and bells of a great company from the outside. Drinks and snacks and great people. They want SWANS and have a lot of great people. The product will sell to the right client. You must put in the work but it can be done.

Cons

Not sure what is going on with CEO and upper management. Products changing and not good communication about new products with visibility. Now lost VP of Sales and seems like this company which I thought once was great is going in absolutely wrong direction. Many people are looking to jump ship in all departments which is going to kill morale even more. Numbers seem to be skewed and amount of sales dwindling. I have heard other senior key employees either are leaving or talking bad about company which blows my mind. Makes you wonder if this company will be around next year.

Probably need to evaluate the entire sales structure and moral. Not the easiest or best place to work and communication needs to increase between departments. Looking back I was definitely sold on this position for different job description.

Ifbyphone Response

May 4, 2014HR Manager

As the CEO at Ifbyphone I thought it appropriate that I respond to this comment directly. Yes we have all of the Silicon Valley bells and whistles but that is not what is important to us. A great ... More

35 Other Employee Reviews for Ifbyphone (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Ifbyphone full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people, relaxed environment, free drinks and snacks. Unlimited vacation days! Growing company with good career opportunities if you do your job well. Employees are trusted and empowered to succeed.

Cons

Still a startup of sorts, so no bonuses, and not necessarily the highest paying gig in town. Its not such a sexy product (though it does sell well)

Consider more opportunities for employees to benefit from the growth of the company, like allowing them to buy in to funding rounds.

Selected as a Best and Brightest Places to Work 4 years in a row for a reason!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ifbyphone full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredibly collaborative and engaging environment, smart, driven employees and just a FUN place to work. The challenges that we face here cultivate the strongest and most ambitious of employees and drive them to success. There is a lot to learn, a lot to master and a lot to gain. If you enjoy a company with a casual culture and BIG growth goals for the near future, this is the company you want to work for!

Cons

Many of the roles here promote a lot of autonomy in your work so there's not a ton of structure within some departments which makes it easy to get carried away in your own bubble and not leverage the abundance of internal resources available to employees.

Continue to provide feedback to your employees as much as possible so that any performance issues are addressed in a timely manner and employees are well-educated on their career path at Ifbyphone and what's in store for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Ifbyphone

Worked for Ifbyphone? Contribute to the Community!