Ifreedom Direct

ifreedomdirect.com

This is the place for you if you are self motivated and want to make a lot of money

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

You get medical and dental insurance, 401K, opportunities to earn free trips to great places, Everything is done in house so we have fast turn times on files, knowlegable processors and you specialize in just VA and FHA loans, Perks such at free soda, some lunches near the end of the month. The leads are given to you as well as they pay for licensing. The commissions are decent you are paid basis points and you can make really good money if you are motivated to do so

Cons

This is not the place for you if you do not like to play by the rules, in house attorney so dishonesty is not tollerated. If you do not perform you will not stay with the company. If you are not self motivated I wouldn't apply.

The 8 hour work day is hard to deal with I like to be able to work more if I desire to do so.

Other reviews for Ifreedom Direct

Comforting to know that upper management is always ahead of the curve so you have the best opportunity to succeed.

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Provides the tools you need to be successful. Phone rings with new clients and great leaders helping you when you need it.

Cons

Small parking lot. However, you will be rewarded your own parking stall if you are a top performer.

Work Envoirnment

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

I love getting up in the morning and coming to work, I have bosses and colleagues that are great to work with and genuinely care about me as a person and continually show interest in my progress at work. I have lots of support and always feel like this place "has my back". It is a good feeling when you enjoy where you work and what you do.

Cons

Not able to work a lot of overtime, but that probably helps me keep a good work life balance

There are newer employer reviews for Ifreedom Direct.

Worked for Ifreedom Direct? Contribute to the Community!