There are newer employer reviews for Ifreedom Direct

This is the place for you if you are self motivated and want to make a lot of money

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Ifreedom Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get medical and dental insurance, 401K, opportunities to earn free trips to great places, Everything is done in house so we have fast turn times on files, knowlegable processors and you specialize in just VA and FHA loans, Perks such at free soda, some lunches near the end of the month. The leads are given to you as well as they pay for licensing. The commissions are decent you are paid basis points and you can make really good money if you are motivated to do so

Cons

This is not the place for you if you do not like to play by the rules, in house attorney so dishonesty is not tollerated. If you do not perform you will not stay with the company. If you are not self motivated I wouldn't apply.

Advice to Management

The 8 hour work day is hard to deal with I like to be able to work more if I desire to do so.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Comforting to know that upper management is always ahead of the curve so you have the best opportunity to succeed.

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Ifreedom Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Provides the tools you need to be successful. Phone rings with new clients and great leaders helping you when you need it.

Cons

Small parking lot. However, you will be rewarded your own parking stall if you are a top performer.

2. Smaller progressive company with lots of upside

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Ifreedom Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

iFreedom Direct is a company that is big enough to have a corporate feel, but small enough for upward growth. It has a well established culture and forward thinking management that attempts to constantly make this a better place to work.

Cons

As the company grows, and new ideas are implemented, fragmented departments hold back the real explosive power the company could have.

Advice to Management

Unify the philosophies so we can grow!