Ignited
www.ignitedla.com El Segundo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

My Dream Job

El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Ignited full-time for more than a year

ProsHR/Management cast a vision for a healthy, intuitive and integrated balance between personal and career life. There are plenty of freedoms and perks that can be viewed as a compensation for working with a company that requires serious commitment and investment--whether it's time, energy, emotion, thought, etc. From the top down--though, Ignited prides itself on maintaining a level management approach--I'm surrounded by passionate, talented and committed teammates. Inspiration, creativity and innovation are contagious here and it permeates everything we do. I'm grateful to come to work every day and do what it is I do.

ConsThe company came from small beginnings and is often having to redefine itself to stand out from the larger, more well-known agencies in the LA area... A potential side effect might be working with some smaller, less marquee companies--though, there seems to be a strategy behind every project and partnership. Not so much a negative as much as just a reality. But things are moving in the right direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

OMG, there's actually another cool shop in LA besides Chiat?

El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Ignited

Pros: The people here are some of the smartest and most… Cons: Typical growing pains of an independent agency. Advice to Senior Management: Delegate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best place I have ever worked at

I have been working at Ignited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great Benefits - YOU WILL LOVE THE PEOPLE you work with - Lots of freedom - Lots of support from coworkers -… Cons: - Lots of Senior Management drama - Leadership is low - Top Heavy - Not a lot of opportunity… Advice to Senior Management: Let the egos go and focus on the work. Drama… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ignited.

Worked for Ignited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ignited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ignited CEO Eric Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Ignited employees.