There are newer employer reviews for Ignited

My Dream Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Ignited full-time (more than a year)

Pros

HR/Management cast a vision for a healthy, intuitive and integrated balance between personal and career life. There are plenty of freedoms and perks that can be viewed as a compensation for working with a company that requires serious commitment and investment--whether it's time, energy, emotion, thought, etc. From the top down--though, Ignited prides itself on maintaining a level management approach--I'm surrounded by passionate, talented and committed teammates. Inspiration, creativity and innovation are contagious here and it permeates everything we do. I'm grateful to come to work every day and do what it is I do.

Cons

The company came from small beginnings and is often having to redefine itself to stand out from the larger, more well-known agencies in the LA area... A potential side effect might be working with some smaller, less marquee companies--though, there seems to be a strategy behind every project and partnership. Not so much a negative as much as just a reality. But things are moving in the right direction.

Keep doing what you're doing!

reviews filtered by
  1. OMG, there's actually another cool shop in LA besides Chiat?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Ignited

Pros

The people here are some of the smartest and most innovative in the business

Cons

Typical growing pains of an independent agency.

Delegate

2. Driving Foward

I have been working at Ignited full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of talented people at Ignited who are passionate about the work they produce and the brands they work on.

Cons

The internal process is inconsistent at times.

Focus on new opportunities to grow the business, and hold people accountable to deliver each day.

There are newer employer reviews for Ignited