ImageTrend

www.imagetrend.com

Can't retain talent pool

Integration Specialist (Current Employee) Lakeville, MN

ProsCompany culture is fantastic; the owners do a lot to provide for company activities and functions to blow off steam and relationships with family. Very attractive employer for anyone starting out from college (or internships during). They provide access to company cabins and town homes for anyone looking to get a start in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

ConsManagement seems to only value developers to the detriment of morale in any other role. During crisis situations less than constructive communication tends to take place on part of most of the leadership team.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company has all the makings of anything/everything someone would want - and there are plenty of things I enjoy bragging about in regard to my job. Just because you're not a developer doesn't mean you should be paying people in specialized roles the least (from what I can tell from GlassDoor.com and what I've heard). I love this company, I enjoy coming into work and give everything I've got - but people doing (literally) 50% of the work I do are getting paid much more. I hate that it comes down to money, but it does.

Great Place to start your career

I have been working at ImageTrend

Pros: Friendly Work Environment, Great place to learn from others, Great… Cons: Compensation is not on par No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast-paced fun environment

Software Developer (Former Employee) Lakeville, MN

I worked at ImageTrend full-time for more than a year

Pros: good benefits, young professionals, owners are really nice people, fun… Cons: mediocre pay, not much room to grow, not much training… Advice to Senior Management: provide training opportunities for all Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ImageTrend.

Worked for ImageTrend? Contribute to the Community!