Imagetec

www.imagetec.com

Recent DEVRY and ITT Technical grads, Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company at the Career Fairs.

Service Technician (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsYou will become exceeding well at troubleshooting. For the reason that this company will try to get you to do as many service calls as possible, force you to fix machines you have not been trained on or for that matter have ever seen before. Since there is not much guidance or help from senior techs, you will basically train yourself, so I could not imagine a bigger fire to be thrown into than working here.

ConsThe upper management of this company will straight up lie to your face. Their style of management is not even management, it is straight up scare tactics. They will try to entice you with a future by showing you their so called "Career Path". This is a lie, they do not care for you or your future, all they care about is there bottom line, cheap labor, and not spending a dime. You will be hired for a sub par starting salary. Raises are non existent. You will be paid by monthly, this means 2 pay checks a month. They will switch insurance carriers every year, you will pay a good portion of your salary to insure yourself, and much more to insure a family of 4. Extremely high turnover rates for their part timers, full time techs, sales reps, and even management, I do not need to get into the overall attitude of the employees, read the other reviews for this. Due to this overall attitude shared by all employees, customers actually grow to hate this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop all of the lies. Be straight up to potential employees about what this company actually is, if they except the position after the truth, your turn over rate may actually go down.

Great place to start

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee) Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Imagetec

Pros: The management is helpful and it is a great place to start out of college if you… Cons: Cons were that there was that the training could be improved at the… Advice to Senior Management: Improve training and the and help to ensure every opportunity is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

the worst

Account Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Imagetec

Pros: The account reps are real hard working Cons: the management is by far the worst I have experienced. Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be a change No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Imagetec.

Worked for Imagetec? Contribute to the Community!