Imagetec

www.imagetec.com
  www.imagetec.com
There are newer employer reviews for Imagetec

Recent DEVRY and ITT Technical grads, Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company at the Career Fairs.

Former Employee - Service Technician in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Service Technician in Chicago, IL

I worked at Imagetec full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will become exceeding well at troubleshooting. For the reason that this company will try to get you to do as many service calls as possible, force you to fix machines you have not been trained on or for that matter have ever seen before. Since there is not much guidance or help from senior techs, you will basically train yourself, so I could not imagine a bigger fire to be thrown into than working here.

Cons

The upper management of this company will straight up lie to your face. Their style of management is not even management, it is straight up scare tactics. They will try to entice you with a future by showing you their so called "Career Path". This is a lie, they do not care for you or your future, all they care about is there bottom line, cheap labor, and not spending a dime. You will be hired for a sub par starting salary. Raises are non existent. You will be paid by monthly, this means 2 pay checks a month. They will switch insurance carriers every year, you will pay a good portion of your salary to insure yourself, and much more to insure a family of 4. Extremely high turnover rates for their part timers, full time techs, sales reps, and even management, I do not need to get into the overall attitude of the employees, read the other reviews for this. Due to this overall attitude shared by all employees, customers actually grow to hate this company.

Stop all of the lies. Be straight up to potential employees about what this company actually is, if they except the position after the truth, your turn over rate may actually go down.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Imagetec (View Most Recent)

Great place to start

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Lincolnshire, IL
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Imagetec

Pros

The management is helpful and it is a great place to start out of college if you are interested in sales. Great sales experience for any one looking to move on to pharmaceutical sales

Cons

Cons were that there was that the training could be improved at the start so I could have got to start selling developed my pipeline sooner.

Improve training and the and help to ensure every opportunity is looked into and every possible competitive resource is used to the fullest.

the worst

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Imagetec

Pros

The account reps are real hard working

Cons

the management is by far the worst I have experienced.

There needs to be a change

There are newer employer reviews for Imagetec