Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com Kings Langley, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice environment, badly orginised

Graduate Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Kings Langley, England (UK)

ProsImagination is a nice environmenment to work in with flexible work hours. There are good engineers and you are in the heart of technology.

ConsLow salaries, very badly organised (it is a mess) probably because they have enjoyed a sudden growth. You either are lucky and fit or not. the flexible working hours turn out to be long hours...

Advice to Senior ManagementYour engineers is the company's value. Start treating them like this.

Great excepted for the salary and benefits

Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (Current Employee)
    Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly people, exciting company philosophy, it is really interesting to work there. The company is leader on the GPU for mobiles market,… Cons: Salary is really low, compared to the market rate. Benefits are quite low: share awards are really unfair as you are not even sure to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good and people are friendly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imagination Technologies

Pros: The environment is good and people are friendly Cons: I think is that too informal More
There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination Technologies CEO Hossein Yassaie. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination Technologies employees.