There are newer employer reviews for Imagination Technologies

Soothing work culture.

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time

Pros

Healthy work environment and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Facilities should includes some more perks like cab facility, team outings etc.

reviews filtered by
  1. Needs improvement

I worked at Imagination Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Varied and challenging work. Teams are helpful and pleasant.

Cons

Lack of promotions. Management don't have a clue and keep changing their mind and make too many mistakes.

Advice to Management

Change the management.

Great place for graduate engineers to learn, bad place for experienced engineers to make a living.

Current Employee - Hardware Design Engineer in Kings Langley, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Hardware Design Engineer in Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's a great place for graduate engineers to learn a great deal in short time. Freshly graduated engineers can start writing RTL from day 1, while our Cambridge brethren won't let you come anywhere near RTL without a PhD and many years of experience.
    Also, the company takes great pride in caring about the well-being of their employees: a good subsidised canteen, a ride-to-work scheme that allows you to lease a bicycle to go to work real cheap, stress management seminars, ...

Cons

The reason why they can allow fresh graduates to work on the hard things is that the experienced and talented people leave as soon as they realise that they're paid Highland wages while living in an area with London housing prices, and that salary and title progression are just a blurry promise at best and that the shares they give you as bonus (after completing three years) are worth nothing and plummet from year to year.
    The reason why they offer a subsidised canteen and leased bicycles is because they're probably aware that their engineers can't afford a used car, or a decent flat or to feed their child on what they earn.

Advice to Management

Managers, you must be proud of your achievements! Just look at your Porsches, Mercedes and BMWs on the car park! Just don't forget that qualified labour has a price or you're going to lose them all. By the way, now that you're on a building frenzy, maybe you could build subsidised company dorms. With your engineers living on campus, it will be more easy for them to work even more unpaid overtime.

Have fun, I'm leaving soon. I finally found someone who values my skills and will double my salary. Double!

There are newer employer reviews for Imagination Technologies