There are newer employer reviews for ImmediaDent

Great place to gain speed and chairside proficiency.

Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ImmediaDent

Pros

A three day work week is probably one of the biggest draws for newbies at Immediadent. 12 hour days can turn into 14 hour days though, all depending.

Cons

No regulation or cap on how long they can make you stay at night.

reviews filtered by

AWESOME workplace

Current Employee - Operations Specialist
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist

I have been working at ImmediaDent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a company that has come a long way since I've been here. The management is constantly offering support, the amount of training that is available is in abundance, and the overall attitude and vision is clear.
    I love working in this company because hard work is rewarded and recognized, discipline taken and given seriously, and you are never left to figure something out on your own.
    I've worked my way up through the ranks and have never felt like I was being given less than what I needed, and I was always given more when I worked for more.
    This is one of the few places you can go and feel the individual investment from your manager, director, and everyone from the home office, including the CEO, for your personal growth and success.
    This company builds itself on helping people grow and succeed. Truly the best place to be if you want to become a better person and professional. It won't be easy, but they will do everything to help you succes.

Cons

The only cons are the environment. It's a tough, long day. This job isn't for everyone, since it can be so challenging, but it will help you grow as a professional and individual.
    The cons really only exist for the selfish and lazy employees I've worked with.

There is no better advice than to keep doing what they're doing.

2. Horrible Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ImmediaDent

Pros

There is absolutely nothing good to say about this company.

Cons

I could go on for hours. This company needs reported for taking advantage of their employees. They could careless if anyone gets a break or lunch in the long 12+ hours they're there. There have been many pregnant employees pass through that I have seen go long days without eating and management does not care. But yet you will see the girls upfront leave for lunch and sit and eat in front of everyone else. The busier the better in their mind. They don't care about patient care only their money. After they have paid they are rushing the assistants to get their work done so they can get the next patient's money. The girls upfront will pace the hallway giving looks to hurry and even ask in front of the patient how much longer. I find this rude to the patient. They hire the people upfront with sales background and absolutely no dental knowledge. If they don't produce, they are replaced quickly. I can't begin to go into how much overturn I've seen in the 2 years I've been there. They don't care how much experience an assistant has, just how fast they are willing to work. The crap work I've seen come out of there is embarrassing and a disgrace to the dental world. It's a dirty environment, especially for a health facility. They obviously try to penny pinch with the cleaning company as well. On a fresh morning before seeing any patient's you could run a damp cloth across the floor and it would be black. Disgusting! Half of the assistant's doing an EFDA's job aren't even real EFDA's. When it comes to management they hide behind their email and cell phones. They never do their job, but instead pass it on to an LPC. With this said, I don't care how desperate you are for a job I advise don't get wrapped up in this pathetic place. I guess it should be obvious if a company is owned by an oil company then you probably don't want to go there for dental work!!

If you're a manager, then act like one. Don't put on your fake smile and pretend to like your employees. They all know who you really are and are only tolerating you. Besides remember you yourself are also just a number in this company and it's only a matter of time before your time is up as well.

There are newer employer reviews for ImmediaDent