ImmediaDent

www.immediadent.com
  www.immediadent.com
There are newer employer reviews for ImmediaDent

Great place to gain speed and chairside proficiency.

Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ImmediaDent

Pros

A three day work week is probably one of the biggest draws for newbies at Immediadent. 12 hour days can turn into 14 hour days though, all depending.

Cons

No regulation or cap on how long they can make you stay at night.

15 Other Employee Reviews for ImmediaDent (View Most Recent)

AWESOME workplace

Current Employee - Operations Specialist
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist

I have been working at ImmediaDent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a company that has come a long way since I've been here. The management is constantly offering support, the amount of training that is available is in abundance, and the overall attitude and vision is clear.
    I love working in this company because hard work is rewarded and recognized, discipline taken and given seriously, and you are never left to figure something out on your own.
    I've worked my way up through the ranks and have never felt like I was being given less than what I needed, and I was always given more when I worked for more.
    This is one of the few places you can go and feel the individual investment from your manager, director, and everyone from the home office, including the CEO, for your personal growth and success.
    This company builds itself on helping people grow and succeed. Truly the best place to be if you want to become a better person and professional. It won't be easy, but they will do everything to help you succes.

Cons

The only cons are the environment. It's a tough, long day. This job isn't for everyone, since it can be so challenging, but it will help you grow as a professional and individual.
    The cons really only exist for the selfish and lazy employees I've worked with.

There is no better advice than to keep doing what they're doing.

Very organized and rule oriented but the structure keeps everyone on track. Over all a great company to work for.

Former Employee - Office Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at ImmediaDent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training available, there is structure and things are done for a known reason. Audits are done daily to ensure everything is completed as should be, Corporate helps as needed, good benefits and 401k.

Cons

Long hours and do not always get out on time but that will happen in the healthcare field. Sometimes lunch breaks are short or not at the same time every day.

Make sure you commend the good employees.

There are newer employer reviews for ImmediaDent