There are newer employer reviews for Immersion Corporation

Fun place, supportive management, new technology designed to please customers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Immersion Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work with a fun group of professionals who care about designing products that delight end-customers. Management also spends a lot of time making sure that its employees are happy with their jobs while firing on all cylinders to achieve innovation breakthroughs.

Cons

Ability to get on the most interesting and high-visibility projects sometimes limited

Keep doing what you are doing with the pay, benefits, and great communications, but also keep giving all employees chances to show how they can shine over and over again

reviews filtered by

Great people, culture, opportunities for development...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Immersion Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working at the company full-time for over 4 years now. What keeps me engaged and happy to be here are the people, career development opportunities, relationship with my manager, and being a part of a growing technology company that is in exciting and interesting markets. I get to interact daily with employees in the US, Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe. Due to small company size and having a supportive manager, I’m able to work on company-wide projects and stretch assignments that I might not get the opportunity to work on in a larger organization. There are also great perks and incentives such as a bonus plan tied to individual and company performance, stock, ESPP, great health benefits, fun company events and the monthly breakfast and lunches are always nice too. But the part that makes me look forward to coming to work each day are the people; they are a group of smart, talented and friendly people.

Cons

Due to small company size, resources can be limited at times and some processes could benefit from being automated.

2. Positive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Immersion Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Welcoming environment, exciting team. Positive experience.

Cons

Location is a little tough if you are on the younger side

There are newer employer reviews for Immersion Corporation