I learned a lot and I was able to move on from the hard work I put in there.

Former Employee - Sales Consultant
Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Impact Networking

Pros

If you are willing to work very hard and never give up this may be a job for you. Do NOT sign up for this job thinking you will get a pay check if you show up. You will be looking for a new job within weeks if you do. I litterally wore through pairs of shoes. You will learn alot about the business world and sales.

Cons

You will put in a lot of miles and hours to get started. If you have the right work ethic and attitude you can go far. Do not be late ever! I've seen others terminated over tardiness. You will hear he word NO millions of times before you get a yes. You can't be weak.

Management has clear expectations but its still a good ol boy's industry. Numbers are numbers but sometimes there is a qualitative side of the work that should have value. Technology and networking should be embraced as ways to network in local communities. Pure soliciting has merit if mixed in with proper social networking.

Other Reviews for Impact Networking

Great place to work and grow your career.

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Impact Networking

Pros

Unlimited oppurtunity, top notch sales training & development programs, pay for performance structure, winning sales culture. Small company feel with big company resources.

Cons

There is nowhere to hide at Impact. Everyone is a valuble player and each employee is accountable for their own actions.

Keep bringing out new incentives and sales contests. Continue to spend money to improve the company and don't forget that the Sales reps are the main reason for companies sucess.

Good place to start a career in sales...

I have been working at Impact Networking

Pros

Great opportunity to advance and make a good living for yourself. It's very possible to make 6 figures in 4-5 years. Education in Sales experience is extremely valuable.

Cons

Begin with a lot of prospecting. Mostly door to door cold calls and phone calls. Industry has a notoriously high turnover rate, about 70%. But, if you can make it and stick it out, it is a very lucrative career.

Keep up the good work. It is a small, but aggressively growing company who is solely driven by the sales force and management. With the company growing every year, the managers have a great opportunity to mold the younger rookies into successful workers.

There are newer employer reviews for Impact Networking.

Worked for Impact Networking? Contribute to the Community!