Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Impaq International

Pros

Cordial, professional, exciting, great upside potential

Cons

Still in an exciting young stage

reviews filtered by
  1. Lay-offs

Current Employee - Supervised Recruitment Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Supervised Recruitment Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Impaq International

Pros

Great team environment and Great Management Staff couldnt have asked for a better group of people to work with and for

Cons

When I was intially hired I was told contract would be for 5 years and the contract ended in less than a years.

2. Great PT job that allows work schedule flexibility, but can be very boring at times.

Current Employee - Telephone Interviewer in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Telephone Interviewer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Impaq International

Pros

Weekly schedule changes are allowed and thus you can integrate this job with other family or self-employment responsibilities.

Daytime supervisors do not micromanage, and generally assist you in doing your job.

Most of my co-workers are nice and respectful. I have made several new friendly associates.

There is some room for advancement (if you are self-promoting and make "friends" with other Supervisors and Managers.

Cons

Low hourly rate of pay and no benefits. Workstations are somewhat uncomfortable, and lighting is bad.
    The night supervisors tend to micro-manage and gossip amoung themselves.
    The work is tedious and somewhat boring. At times I have found myself dozing off as I stare at the monitor (and Im not the only one..some of my co-workers say the same thing).

Advice to Management

Improve the workstations, make them more ergonomic and bright. Pipe in some light background music and provide bagels, fruit and yogurt for breakfast (at least one day a week).

Offer at least a $13 hr starting salary (that would reduce the frequency of people quiting or canceling their shifts), and offer access to group health insurance for employees that work consistently 30 hrs a week for t least 3 consequetive months.