Impark
www.impark.com Vancouver, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Don't work for impark.

Parking Attendant Trainer/ Parking Attendant (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Impark

ProsYour outside in the sun. You meet a lot of people. Managers are really cool about your schedule, they work around your life, if you need off they'll probably let you get off that day(s). If your a good worker you can get a lot of hours.

ConsYour outside in the sun too much. Rarely any breaks at some locations (ie. WI State Fair). Bad pay. Really cold in the winters and sometimes you wont be able to get inside for a while. Really hot in the summers and sometimes you wont be able to get some water or shade for a while. Kept me longer than the law says they can (school week and under 18)

Advice to Senior ManagementBreaks.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Impark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CEO walks the walks. great work life balance. amazing co-worker… Cons: in an effort to prevent extra cost being passed onto… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very good experience. very positive culture

I have been working at Impark full-time for more than a year

Pros: very good management. a lot of opportunities for growth. very… Cons: none really. they have just started implementing a new culture… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Impark.

Worked for Impark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Impark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Impark CEO Allan Copping. All reviews posted anonymously by Impark employees.