There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories

very little almost none salary increase. much unpaid overtime. Not respected. firing all the time at least one permonth.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hayward, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

there is no single good reason to work there.

Cons

management is very bad and not organized. If u r offered permanent, do not accept it because they ask u to come
 weekends all the time. especially raw material position and reviewer position.they r
under the same boss and if he does not like u , he will pick on any single thing to fire u. 5 raw material chemists were fired in one month one week apart from each other. hewill also make your life hell until you quit if he cannot get any reason to fire u. there r only 8 chemists in that group. 3 left are new people. Do not be regret later if u do not listen my advice. just go to somewhere else where u get respected. they do not treat u like a person.they may move everything to Taiwan in 2 years.do not also join the generic research dept or QC chemist position. Everyone working there is not happy everyday because u don't know when is your turn. HR should investigate this. But nothing has been done. Only sweet talk to ask u to work long and overtime hrs. All the bonuses only go to the management. u will never see a penny in your checgok. I talked a lot already. Be wise and DO NOT go there. also promotion freeze. while I was there many years no one got promoted. Annual performance review only gives u 1 - 2% regardless of how much u work harder. if u r unlucky u may get less than 1%.

respect employees if u want to be successful. Do Not treat and kickout them like a garbage.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Impax Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Good starting place for no working experience, but no career development.

I have been working at Impax Laboratories

Pros

It's a good place to gain experience if you're fresh out of college or can't find a job. Friendly employees. Company is fairly steady and offer decent benefits.

Cons

Career development is very limited. Company tends to hire outsider rather than promotes from within, especially to the management position.

OK Company

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good interview process Immediate manager is very cool

Cons

No direction.
    There are values, but dont see leadership actually living the values
    Pay is low. Lots of entitlement and command and control. CEO doesnt trust anybody.

We never see sr. leadership out talking with people. There is no communication from the top down. Does management have a clue how this impacts the employees? Why should the employees care? You do not care about us.

There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories

Worked for Impax Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!