Impax Laboratories

www.impaxlabs.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories

very little almost none salary increase. much unpaid overtime. Not respected. firing all the time at least one permonth.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

there is no single good reason to work there.

Cons

management is very bad and not organized. If u r offered permanent, do not accept it because they ask u to come
 weekends all the time. especially raw material position and reviewer position.they r
under the same boss and if he does not like u , he will pick on any single thing to fire u. 5 raw material chemists were fired in one month one week apart from each other. hewill also make your life hell until you quit if he cannot get any reason to fire u. there r only 8 chemists in that group. 3 left are new people. Do not be regret later if u do not listen my advice. just go to somewhere else where u get respected. they do not treat u like a person.they may move everything to Taiwan in 2 years.do not also join the generic research dept or QC chemist position. Everyone working there is not happy everyday because u don't know when is your turn. HR should investigate this. But nothing has been done. Only sweet talk to ask u to work long and overtime hrs. All the bonuses only go to the management. u will never see a penny in your checgok. I talked a lot already. Be wise and DO NOT go there. also promotion freeze. while I was there many years no one got promoted. Annual performance review only gives u 1 - 2% regardless of how much u work harder. if u r unlucky u may get less than 1%.

respect employees if u want to be successful. Do Not treat and kickout them like a garbage.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Impax Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Very hands on and lot to learn

Former Employee - Mfg Tech in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Mfg Tech in Hayward, CA

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent hours
    Great people
    Good supervisors

Cons

Don't pay enough
    Layin off people right now

You need to focus on your employees take feedback
    From them learn from them as they will learn from you

OK Company

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good interview process Immediate manager is very cool

Cons

No direction.
    There are values, but dont see leadership actually living the values
    Pay is low. Lots of entitlement and command and control. CEO doesnt trust anybody.

We never see sr. leadership out talking with people. There is no communication from the top down. Does management have a clue how this impacts the employees? Why should the employees care? You do not care about us.

There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories