Impax Laboratories

www.impaxlabs.com
  www.impaxlabs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories

Good fresh out of college company to work at.

Former Employee - Manufacture Associate in Hayward, CA
Former Employee - Manufacture Associate in Hayward, CA

I worked at Impax Laboratories full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is below average, but its a good resume builder. SOP Training is about 2 weeks long on average and the actual job training begins afterwards.

Cons

terrible and highly unprofessional management. Getting hired as a temp is more common than not. The temp agency they use are incredibly difficult to work with.

Don't treat the people you supervise as employees that have no rights.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Impax Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Do not work there

I worked at Impax Laboratories

Pros

If u r fresh out of collage, go there to put something on ur resume
    Other than that, stay away

Cons

I just put one star cuz I have too
    Man, where to start?!
    -Supervisors? Punch of Chinese who can not speak English and can not write a piece of paper
    Yet they look at u down if u r not Chinese and treat u as bad as u can imagine

-Work load? Depends, if ur supervisor likes u, u r ok, if not, she will give u all the hard work cuz the easy work will be for her babies (friends)

-Safety? Joke

-Salary? Just ok

-coworker? Most of them are selfish and will use u, rest are very good people, u will have to know who is who by working with them

-Reviewer? What is reviewers? Well they are people who do not perform the job yet they review ur notebook, the funny thing is that they are annoying cuz they have the attitude of (oh they did it wrong, they do not know what they do). How dare you!

You really got to fire/change those Chinese supervisors who can not speak English cuz guess what? We live in the US not in China, we need someone who speaks good English, who can understand us and we can understand them.

Innovative company needing more communication

I worked at Impax Laboratories

Pros

Good core management team with competitive salaries in a very competitive industry where cost containment and first to market opportunities are paramount.

Cons

Very high stress level to in all levels of the company. Attitude of mediocrity culture is prevalent throughout the organization.

Communication throughout all levels of the company is required to keep from a mass exodus to other career opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Impax Laboratories