Imperial College London

www.imperial.ac.uk

Great place to study and work at

Postdoctoral Research Associate (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsAs a researcher at Imperial you have the opportunity to work and collaborate with very talented colleagues in a stimulating environment. Very good training programs and courses. Flexible working hours.

ConsProfessors and PI's often lack very basic management and leadership skills. Working conditions and opportunities often varies a lot between different labs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managing skills and leadership skills of Professor's and PI's should be reviewed on a regular basis. Online questionnaires where employers can rate their PI's based on research quality, support, professional development and managing skills should be offered.

Very professional and high calibre of scientists

Lecturer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imperial College London

Pros: The University is very international with staff and students from all over the world.… Cons: Department is small and there is not enough interaction between members… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in the people and stay competitive with the top… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

a cool place to work if you like to maintain the status quo

Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imperial College London

Pros: holidays, individuals, South Ken Campus, reputation Cons: very very bureacraic and slow working environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imperial College London.

Worked for Imperial College London? Contribute to the Community!