Imperial Tobacco

www.imperial-tobacco.com

A superb employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bristol, England (UK)

ProsI have never woken up in the morning and not wanted to go to work! A bold statement however it is true. Imperial Tobacco UK is superb employer.
I don't work in HR this is honest feedback.

ConsOther people’s attitude towards the tobacco category. Anyone joining the company should expect some people in their lives to take a dim view of their new career. However as an employee you very quickly realise that you only sell and market tobacco products to adults who choose to smoke, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. Tobacco is a legal product and adults in the UK should have a right to buy it if they so choose.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstandable budget cuts will always be accepted in times of recession; however there is still considerable waste within the organisation that should be reduced. This would allow for the redirection of funds towards forward thinking sales and marketing opportunities.

personal development

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mechelen (Belgium)

I have been working at Imperial Tobacco

Pros: people development, constant change, individual contribution Cons: post integration issues, short term vs long term Advice to Senior Management: manage change, look at long term, focus on organisational growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

Analyst (Current Employee) Bristol, England (UK)

I have been working at Imperial Tobacco full-time for more than a year

Pros: great culture, expertise and vision Cons: could improve in communication and procedures Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Imperial Tobacco.

Worked for Imperial Tobacco? Contribute to the Community!