Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Growing Market Opportunity, Established Leadership, Competence in the DNA

Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've worked at companies with strong management teams, and I've worked at companies that had an exciting and growing market opportunity. At Imperva there is both, which is hard to find. I wake up in the morning wanting to engage in my work, and for the most part like people throughout most parts of the company.

ConsWe work hard here - most weeks I enjoy it - this is not a place to coast or hide out.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow keep holding each team accountable for performance and core competency as has been done in the past - even as the skills mix of leaders may shift to those with experience running larger teams.

Great company, very professional team, yet fun. Excellent culture that promotes-from-within

Director (Current Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well run, good people, professional management team. The company has a get-things-done culture, focused on performance and a team effort to drive results. I've… Cons: Coordination and communication can be challenging with a globally dispersed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The people on my team were nice, but the is a lack of professionalism shown towards customers and a void in leadership.

Product Support Engineer (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Imperva

Pros: Salary is competitive and the work hours are acceptable. There… Cons: There are not enough employees in support. Three quarters of the people there… Advice to Senior Management: Need to allow for more training for support engineers, have improved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.