Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great company, very professional team, yet fun. Excellent culture that promotes-from-within

Director (Current Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

ProsWell run, good people, professional management team. The company has a get-things-done culture, focused on performance and a team effort to drive results. I've been promoted internally, and that seems to be a general pattern: if there are good candidates internally, they are given the opportunity to advance their career.

I have worked at large and small companies, and when it comes to Sales, Marketing, Services and R&D, I find NONE of the tensions and rivalries I have experienced at other companies. That is refreshing. People pull together to get things done and solve problems, not point fingers. Also, relatively speaking, I find almost no politics to speak of, which is also a welcome change from other companies.

ConsCoordination and communication can be challenging with a globally dispersed team, but that seems to work pretty well.

The people on my team were nice, but the is a lack of professionalism shown towards customers and a void in leadership.

Product Support Engineer (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Imperva

Pros: Salary is competitive and the work hours are acceptable. There… Cons: There are not enough employees in support. Three quarters of the people there… Advice to Senior Management: Need to allow for more training for support engineers, have improved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Imperva

Pros: Good compensation package. Most people are friendly. Lots of promises.… Cons: Many promises, but none kept. Products are complicated compared to competition. Web and database products do not integrate despite an exciting story. If you're… Advice to Senior Management: Shlomo needs to get more involved in running the day to day operation.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.