Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great, fast-growing security company

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

ProsI've worked at Imperva for over six years and I've seen it mature from a start-up to a successful, publicly traded company. Despite this growth, though, Imperva has maintained the same culture and focus that initially drew me to the company.

Pros include:
1. Talented and motivated employees - everyone I work with is great. There's no back-stabbing or office politics.
2. Long term vision - it is more fun to work at a company that meets its numbers quarter after quarter. Imperva's management team has the vision to make sure that we succeed.
3. Reasonable work load - while everyone needs to contribute, Imperva is not a pressure cooker. Employees can maintain work-life balance (if they turn off their smartphones when they leave the office).

Cons1. Lack of food options in Redwood Shores. I've had enough Specialties for two lifetimes.
2. Rather long commute for me.
3. Very little company gossip. No crazy stories or long-buried secrets.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay cool.

Growing Market Opportunity, Established Leadership, Competence in the DNA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I've worked at companies with strong management teams, and I've worked at companies that had an exciting and growing market opportunity. At Imperva there… Cons: We work hard here - most weeks I enjoy it… Advice to Senior Management: As we grow keep holding each team accountable for performance and core competency as has been done in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, very professional team, yet fun. Excellent culture that promotes-from-within

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well run, good people, professional management team. The company has a get-things-done culture, focused on performance and a team effort to drive results. I've… Cons: Coordination and communication can be challenging with a globally dispersed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.